This is a newly created position working for one of the most respected elderly care charities in the UK.
- Develop & deliver a robust quality & compliance framework across all the Trust’s homes ensuring our client is recognised as a leading provider of high quality & safe care.
- The ability to create a culture of proactive & responsive leadership across the company & lead others to deliver this.
- Implement, monitor and regularly review innovative organisational learning, staff training & development processes to achieve strategic aims & objectives.
- A substantial Management background within the Health & Social Care sector.
- Experience in creating & delivering quality and compliance strategies, auditing and reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks; with a fluency in policy context of the care sector
- A talented relationship builder who can inspire, motivate & influence both your teams & external partners.
- Both systematic & strategic, someone who enjoys auditing & analysing evidence & data to develop new & innovative solutions.
- Driven & committed to achieve continuous improvement with a down to earth, flexible style.
- Pension contribution up to 6%.
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Death in Service Benefit
- Bonus Bonds at Christmas