Harben Green is working with an award-winning, nationwide care operator to source an Area Director to oversee a portfolio of approx 10 nursing & residential homes across the South West.
My client is hugely passionate to be the first-choice nursing & residential care home throughout their local communities for both residents & colleagues. Recognised for a positive company culture they actively recognise & reward their dedicated & hard-working teams.
A superb career opportunity for a commercially astute Manager to lead the regions Home Managers to provide a consistently outstanding resident experience whilst delivering financially profitable homes & ensuring an excellent return for investors.
- Provide strong & inspirational leadership, guiding your Home Management team to achieve the highest quality of care.
- Individually support your Home Managers to run profitable homes inline with each Homes business plan and in turn deliver a strong return for investors.
- Work alongside support colleagues to facilitate your SLA and successfully achieve the targets for your Area.
- Develop the organisation's relationship with commissioners, government and regulatory bodies within your area.
- Work with your Home Managers to create and develop a supportive, collaborative culture to share & deliver best practice.
- Mentor your team to develop high performing teams with the ability to recognise & act on poor performance.
Key skills and knowledge:
- A minimum of 2+ years proven experience managing multi-site locations & remote teams within the care sector.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- A proven competency running successful nursing & residential homes meeting organisational aims & objectives.
- An in-depth knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements & regulations.
- Extensive experience managing people, someone who will lead & develop a diverse team to achieve exceptional standards of care & commercially profitable homes.
- Sound financial & business acumen - proven track record in delivering & exceeding KPI's & targets.
- An inspirational leader with an infectious ambition for progress.
- Basic salary £60,000 - £65,000
- £5,000 Car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development opportunities