Harben Green are recruiting for a talented Area Director to join a leading, national care operator & oversee a portfolio of approx 14 nursing & residential homes throughout the West Midlands.
As one of the UK's top 20 leading care home providers, my client is dedicated to attract, develop & retain care professionals who will thrive in their rewarding & positive company culture.
This is a great career move for an accomplished senior Manager to oversee a portfolio of modern, Nursing & Residential care homes across the West Midlands. Through inspirational leadership, you will guide your Home Managers to provide the highest-quality care whilst delivering financially profitable homes.
- Through strong leadership, guide your Home Management team to manage a well-led service & achieve high-quality care.
- Ensure profitability throughout the region, assisting your team to deliver individual business plans & a strong ROI.
- Develop the organisation's relationship with commissioners, government and regulatory bodies within your area.
- Support your Home Managers to create & develop a supportive, collaborative culture sharing & delivering best practice.
- Mentor your team to develop a high performing workforce with the ability to recognise & act on poor performance.
Key skills and knowledge:
- An established career in regional/multi-site management within the older people care sector.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- Proven ability running successful nursing & residential homes meeting organisational aims & objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements & regulations.
- Talented people manager, experienced in leading & developing a diverse team to achieve exceptional standards of care & financially profitable homes.
- Sound commercial skillset - proven track record in delivering & exceeding KPI's & targets.
- A highly organised & efficient self-starter with an infectious ambition for progress.
- Basic salary £65,000
- £5,000 Car allowance
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development opportunities