Health & Social Care
£58,000 - £63,000 Basic + £5k Car allowance
10 months ago
Harben Green is working with an award winning, nationwide care operator of residential, nursing and specialist care homes to source an Area Director covering Glasgow & West/Central Scotland.
Recognised as one of the UK's top 20 leading care home providers, my Client has a vision and mission to become the first-choice care home for residents and colleagues in each of the communities they serve. They truly believe in the impact of creating a happy workplace for all and invest and encourage their Managers to develop long & rewarding careers with them.
This is the chance for an exceptional Manager to both lead and grow a team of Home Managers to deliver the Clients company vision and create the best health & care experience for residents, the best place to work for their colleagues and for each home to deliver an excellent return for investors. The successful candidate will oversee the Glasgow, West & Central Scotland region.
- Providing leadership, support & guidance to the Home Management team to achieve the highest quality of care.
- Develop the organisations relationship with commissioners, government and regulatory bodies within your area.
- Support the Home Management team to run profitable homes inline with each Homes business plan and in turn deliver a strong return for investors.
- Work alongside support colleagues to facilitate your SLA and successfully achieve the targets for your Area.
- Work with your Home Managers to create and develop a supportive, collaborative culture to share & deliver best practice.
Key skills and knowledge:
- 5+ years proven senior management experience within the care sector.
- Must be a Nurse qualified Manager.
- A proven competency running successful Nursing homes meeting organisational aims & objectives.
- An in-depth knowledge of current Care Inspectorate compliance regulations.
- Extensive experience managing people, someone who can build and lead teams to consistently achieve excellence whilst being able to recognise and manage poor performance.
- Sound financial & business acumen
- A highly organised and efficient self starter with a real eye for detail.
- Basic salary £58,000 - £63,000
- £5,000 Car allowance
- High street discount scheme
- CIPD Award winning learning & development
- Clear career progression