We are working alongside a leading, not-for-profit care provider to source an Area Operations Manager for a portfolio of nursing & residential homes across South Wiltshire.
One of the UK's largest, charity care providers, my Client is dedicated to provide an optimum resident experience through the highest standards of relationship-based care. They build & develop passionate & committed teams aligned with their company culture & values.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced multi-site Manager to oversee a cluster of modern, nursing & residential homes across South Wiltshire. Working with the Assistant Operations Director, the successful candidate will guide & motivate their Managers to consistently deliver outstanding resident care, exuding positive energy across their region.
- Support your Home Managers to oversee the clinical & commercial operation of the homes.
- Carry out regular inspections/audits across the homes, identifying & addressing any underperforming areas.
- Maintain compliance with company policies & CQC requirements striving for continuous progression.
- Provide strong leadership to support the Managers of each home; developing & motivating passionate teams.
- Support your team to maintain profitable homes meeting budgetary & occupancy objectives.
- Assist in driving occupancy through effective marketing within the local community.
- Guide your Managers in recruiting, developing & retaining a loyal & devoted team.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven success in multi-site care home management preferably within self-funding care.
- Ideally, RGN/RMN qualified & registered with the NMC.
- Level 5 Diploma in care or equivalent.
- Advanced clinical knowledge, skilled in managing complex clinical & operational situations.
- Accomplished in marketing & promotion; raising awareness of the home & maximising occupancy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Care standards act, CQC regulations & requirements - skilled in process & compliance.
- Results focused with sound commercial awareness - adept in budget & cost control.
- A talented communicator, someone who can support & mentor managers & their teams to improve standards & consistently achieve excellence.
- £60,000 basic salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts - retail, leisure & travel.
- Excellent career progression