Harben Green are working with an award-winning, national care provider to recruit an Area Quality Director for their portfolio of nursing & residential care homes across Liverpool.
A leading care operator across the UK, my Client is dedicated to the provision of high-quality care across their homes. With a vision to attract & retain top talent, they encourage & invest in the continuous professional development of their employees.
The chance to oversee the quality & compliance across a portfolio of purpose-built, nursing & residential homes in Merseyside. The successful candidate will be a supportive hands-on manager, experienced in developing exceptional teams & delivering service improvement strategy.
- Develop your region to deliver an outstanding resident experience through the highest standards of unique person-centred care.
- Support & guide your team to achieve regulatory compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Work in partnership with your Managers to successfully develop & implement each Home’s business improvement action plan, sharing best practice across the region.
- Carry out inspections across the homes, identifying & addressing any areas of underperformance & ensure consistent progress towards Good & Outstanding CQC reports.
- Assist your Home Managers to develop their teams through a supportive & collaborative culture.
- Promote & build strong partnerships with commissioners & external stakeholders.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Extensive experience in managing nursing & residential care homes - preferably at a regional/multi-site level.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving UK Healthcare regulations & requirements skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- An engaging & strong leader who will support Home Managers in achieving exceptional standards of care & commercially profitable homes.
- Clinical auditing experience - the ability to analyse reporting data & provide improvement strategies.
- RMA Level 5 or above/working towards
- Solid track record of turning around homes to achieve “good” or “outstanding” CQC reports.
- £55,000 basic salary
- £5k Car allowance
- £9k Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme