Harben Green are sourcing a Care Service Manager to join a specialist supported living organisation to lead their Northampton-based team.
My Client is an expanding domiciliary care provider that supports young adults with disabilities & provides personalised care to encourage independent living. They actively promote a positive & inclusive company culture inspiring respect & independence.
A unique opportunity to lead & progress a committed team to support young adults with the highest quality of care through supported living services. My Client is proud to recruit highly-professional employees who prioritise caring for their service users in a discreet & dignified manner.
- Responsible for daily workforce management to deliver personal, social & domestic supported living services across the region.
- Provide support workers with strong management & advice ensuring high standards of professional practice.
- Ensure strict quality control & safeguarding in accordance with CQC requirements & regulations, striving for progression.
- Promote the company's ethos to encourage independence ensuring respect, dignity & privacy at all times.
- Deliver individual, up-to-date care plans whilst allowing freedom of choice.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience working with young adults with behaviour support needs (3+ years experience in a similar role)
- Comprehensive knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- Experienced in delivering innovative, individual care plans.
- Strong, motivational leadership to support your team to provide the highest quality, compassionate care.
- With enthusiasm & energy, you will be passionate to make a positive change to the lives of individuals in the service & your teams.
- Build strong & compassionate relationships with service users, their families & the local community.
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Highly-rewarding company culture
- Generous holiday allowance