Harben Green is working alongside one of the UK’s fastest growing care providers to recruit a Chief Operating Officer.
My Client is a respected & progressive care operator within the older people sector with a national portfolio of nursing & residential care homes. They have a long established senior management team who work in partnership with staff, residents, family and social workers to provide a full spectrum of care services.
A key member of the senior management team, with a direct report to the CEO you will be an experienced & efficient leader with an exemplary work ethic. You will design & implement a dynamic & innovative business strategy to drive performance & growth of the overall business & individual homes.
- Design & implement innovative & progressive business strategy, plans & procedures.
- Improve performance & growth of the homes through setting comprehensive goals.
- Establish company-wide policies to promote a positive company culture, vision & values.
- Lead employees assuredly encouraging maximum performance and dedication
- Participation in expansion activities such as investment, acquisitions & corporate alliances.
- Manage strong relationships with the partners, external stakeholders & regulatory bodies.
- Assist the CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Evaluate performance through analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Submit regular performance reports to the CEO & Chairman.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 5 years of management/operational leadership preferably within the elderly care sector.
- Experienced in leading financial performance whilst maintaining & improving compliance throughout the Group.
- Demonstrable operations experience overseeing a large portfolio of care homes (30+ ideally)
- MBA or similar is desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to link information to action and results.
- Strong communication skills; a driven & dynamic individual who will thrive in a fast-growth, ambitious organisation.
- Proven commercial skillset with a solid understanding of business strategy & performance drivers.
- £140,000 salary
- 15% bonus
- Car allowance
- Equity options
- Comprehensive company benefits
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance