Health & Social Care
£45,000 basic + £9,000 bonus
7 months ago
Working alongside a progressive national care provider, we are recruiting for a Commissioning Home Manager based in Northumberland.
My award-winning Client is a firm believer in building relationships founded on trust & in creating happy homes for all residents. Driven to retain & develop their teams, they provide support & guidance through an accredited learning & development programme.
A unique opportunity to manage a luxury, mid-sized residential dementia care home overseeing the launch of a new 15+ bedded unit. Adept in marketing & achieving occupancy targets, the ideal candidate will be passionate to lead their team to provide an exceptional resident experience.
- Manage the home’s business strategies & ensure high standards of quality care are provided.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home, identifying opportunities within the local community to increase awareness and in turn, drive occupancy.
- Build & maintain key partnerships within external partners & develop compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- Recruit & inspire a passionate team to deliver the highest quality of exceptional care.
- Effectively deliver process & compliance with CQC regulations & company policies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent (or willingness to complete).
- A strong history in “good” residential home management.
- Proven experience in marketing, building on the home's reputation & maximising occupancy.
- Sound business acumen - adept in achieving financial & occupancy objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in establishing compliance procedures.
- Excellent leadership skills, competent in conducting risk assessments & in developing a team to achieve excellence.
- £45,000 basic salary
- £9k bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development