Harben Green is assisting an expanding luxury care provider to source a Commissioning Manager to open their newly-built, large nursing & residential care home in Poole.
My Client is a financially well-backed care operator who design, build & manage, state of the art, care homes with a primary focus on the private pay market. With a number of new homes already in development, they are poised to become a leading, luxury provider across the South coast of England.
This is a unique opportunity to commission & manage a brand new, (80-bed approx) specialist nursing care home on the outskirts of Poole, set to open in Summer 2019. With a strong background managing "Good" rated homes, the ideal candidate will launch a commercially profitable home, well recognised in the local community from the outset.
- Management of all aspects of the home.
- Build, recruit & inspire a passionate team to deliver the highest quality of exceptional care to residents in line with the company's mission & values.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home, identifying new business opportunities within the local community to increase awareness and in turn, drive occupancy.
- Forge key partnerships within the local area, developing compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- Ensure the home delivers & goes on to exceed current CQC requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with both CQC & company policies, practices & processes is both adhered to and consistently achieved.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management of a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within the private pay market.
- RMA Level 4 or above and/or working towards
- Experienced in commissioning new homes with a proven track record managing "Good" rated homes.
- Sound business & financial acumen - skilled in achieving company targets.
- Sound marketing experience to establish the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements.
- A talented communicator & an inspirational leader - someone who will build & develop a loyal & passionate team.
- Circa £72,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme