We are working alongside one of the UK's most notable luxury care operators to source a Commissioning Manager to open their newly-built, ultra-modern nursing & care home in Wandsworth.
Award-winning on many levels, my Client is renowned for the stunning, state of the art & truly superior nursing & residential care homes they design, build & manage. They are passionate to build devoted teams who will enhance their vision of exceptional care in the highest quality homes.
This is a unique opportunity to commission & manage one of the UK's most luxurious, unique 95-bed approx, nursing care homes in South West London, set to open early 2020. With proven success commissioning new homes, the perfect candidate will launch a commercially profitable home, well recognised in the local community from the outset.
- Commission, manage & develop the daily clinical & commercial operations of the home.
- Attract, retain & develop a talented & compassionate team who will enhance company culture & deliver the highest quality of exceptional care to residents.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home, identifying new business opportunities within the local community to increase awareness and in turn, drive occupancy.
- Forge key partnerships within the local area, developing compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- Establish & implement process & compliance with CQC regulations & company policies, ensuring the highest quality of care is achieved.
- Maximise profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within the private pay market.
- RMA Level 4 or above and/or working towards.
- Experienced in commissioning new homes with a proven track record managing "Good" rated homes.
- Sound business & financial acumen - skilled in achieving company targets.
- Sound marketing experience to establish the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements.
- Proven leadership experience - competent in developing & coaching large teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- Experience within nursing homes would be an advantage.
- £85,000 basic salary
- 50% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & career development opportunities