Harben Green are recruiting a Commissioning Manager to launch & manage a newly-refurbished nursing & dementia home located in Wolverhampton.
A well-established, independent health & social care operator my Client is invested in the continuous growth of their national portfolio. They are committed to providing high-quality care through specialist training & support of their dedicated employees.
The opportunity for an ambitious manager to launch a fully refurbished modern, 50+ bedded nursing & dementia care home in Wolverhampton. With proven commissioning experience, the ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail & a true passion to deliver outstanding standards of care.
- Commission & manage the day-to-day running of the home.
- Attract, retain & develop talented people who will enhance their company culture & values.
- Effectively promote the home, identifying new business opportunities within the local community to increase awareness and in turn, drive occupancy.
- Forge strong partnerships within the community & compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- Establish & implement process & compliance with CQC regulations & company policies, ensuring the highest quality of care is achieved.
- Achieve business profitability through effective budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably with exposure to the private pay market.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- A determination & passion to provide residents with the highest quality of care.
- Experience in commissioning new homes with a proven track record managing "Good" rated homes.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Sound business & financial acumen - skilled in achieving company targets.
- Sound marketing experience to establish the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- Excellent leadership skills, competent in developing a team to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- £50,000 basic salary
- Performance driven bonus
- Generous annual leave (25+ BH)