We are working with a specialist care operator to source a Commissioning Manager for a brand new, purpose built nursing & residential home in Leicestershire.
Well respected within rehabilitation care, my Client is rapidly expanding within the older people care sector. They are truly committed to the provision of high-quality personalised care choosing to recruit individuals who share their company ethos & values.
The opportunity for an experienced senior care leader to commission & manage a brand new, 50+ bedded nursing home. The successful candidate will be provided with unparalleled support & full autonomy in establishing an outstanding & meaningful service.
- Commission & manage the day-to-day running of a new nursing care home.
- Build, recruit & inspire a passionate team to deliver the highest quality of exceptional care.
- Establish & implement process & compliance with CQC regulations & company policies.
- Effective marketing of the home to promote awareness & achieve high occupancy levels.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management of a profitable home.
- Develop a strong local network placing yourself & the home in the heart of the community.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 5+ years leadership experience in "Good" rated homes.
- Excellent leadership skills, competent in developing a team to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- Sound business acumen - skilled in achieving financial & occupancy objectives.
- Experienced in marketing & promotion to establish the home within the heart of the local community.
- Highly-organised & personable with a history of loyalty & a true passion for the sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in establishing compliance procedures.
- Previous commissioning experience would be an advantage.
- RGN or NMC is desirable but not essential.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Exclusive discounts
- Excellent support & training