We are assisting an award-winning care provider to recruit a Commissioning Manager to launch & run a brand-new, mid-sized residential home located in Leicester.
Through consistently supportive & welcoming care, my Client is well recognised as one of UK's top 20 Large Care Home providers. They are committed to recruiting & rewarding individuals who are passionate to improve the lives of residents on a daily basis.
A unique opportunity for a dedicated & personable Manager to commission a newly-built luxury residential home in Leicester. The successful candidate will be an innovative & passionate Manager, who will establish the home within the local community to drive occupancy whilst ensuring the CQC compliance from the outset.
- Responsible for the commissioning & smooth running of the home.
- Recruit, guide & inspire a loyal team in the provision of excellent personalised care.
- Successfully implement & deliver compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home, identifying opportunities within the local community to increase awareness & achieve high occupancy.
- Financial oversight including cost, budget & audit management of a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent (or working towards)
- A history of successfully running & maintaining fully compliant “good” nursing homes.
- Strong leadership skills to build, motivate & lead a team to consistently achieve high standards.
- Experienced in marketing to establish & grow the home's reputation, maximising occupancy.
- Sound business acumen - skilled in achieving financial & occupancy objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in establishing compliance procedures.
- Previous commissioning experience would be an advantage.
- £60,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave (25+ BH)
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training & professional development