Harben Green is working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit a Director of Operations for their North West & Midlands region.
One of the UK's first luxury care providers, our client enjoys an enviable reputation for exceptional care in truly stunning homes. They truly believe in the careful selection of quality, talented people to join them & enjoy long & rewarding futures.
A key member of the senior management team, the Director of Operations will be an experienced & ambitious leader who will oversee & drive clinical & commercial excellence across the North West & Midlands portfolio of nursing & residential care homes.
- Provide consistent innovative, compassionate & outstanding care & services across your region.
- Maximise profitability through revenue generation, budget management & cost control.
- Attract, retain & develop talented people who will enhance company culture, values & the benefits they bring to residents, their families & the local community.
- Oversee CQC compliance, conducting comprehensive reviews supporting your Teams to identify & address any areas of underperformance.
- Understand & utilise business intelligence reports & profit & loss accounts to drive innovative strategy & achieve business objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Five years of management/operational leadership preferably within the healthcare sector
- Proven leadership experience across multiple functional disciplines, delivering compliance & driving operational performance.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to evaluate & evolve performance through analysing & interpreting reports & data.
- Extensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC & UK Healthcare regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Build & manage strong relationships with the leadership team, home managers, internal & external stakeholders & regulatory bodies.
- Educated with relevant industry and/or management qualification.
- Full/Clean driving license and qualified/insured to drive for company business.
- Circa £85,000 basic salary
- 30% bonus
- £5k car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance (25days + BH)
- Pension scheme
- Reward & recognition programmes
- Employee wellbeing program