Health & Social Care,
Six figure package, excellent bonus & benefits
4 months ago
We are assisting an ambitious, family-owned care operator to source an experienced Finance Director located at their Kent Head Office.
Well established across the South East of England, my client is renowned for their excellence & quality across their nursing & residential care homes. With a clear vision & huge ambition, they are now entering into their next phase of growth & expansion.
The opportunity for a dynamic, motivational leader to join a progressive operator & play an active role in delivering a fast-growth expansion plan. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, experienced at Director level within a large, multi-faceted organisation in private social care.
- Responsible for leading a robust finance function, engaging & developing your team to achieve financial business objectives & business efficiency.
- Oversee the financial accounting process including forecasting, budgeting, cost/debt management, tax & acquisitions.
- Produce & articulate intelligence reports to support new business ambitions & ensure financial stability across the business.
- Manage & develop excellent relationships with external & internal stakeholders.
- Support & mentor your team in developing & implementing innovative strategies across the wider business.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Qualified accountant; ACCA/CIMA or ACA.
- Proven experience of care strategy within the private social care sector.
- Ability to demonstrate robust analytical and financial modelling skills.
- A highly knowledgeable commercial thinker - skilled in driving & delivering innovative business performance strategy.
- First-class communication skills - strong stakeholder engagement, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Excellent leadership qualities to engage & motivate a solid team.
- High attention to detail & strong organisational skills.
- Six figure package - DOE
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Long-term career development