Health & Social Care,
Up to £60,000 Basic + Benefits
9 months ago
We are assisting a leading, independent care provider to source a Financial Controller based in Wiltshire.
Respected within the sector, my Client is a family owned care operator with a well established regional portfolio of nursing & residential care homes.
Reporting into the CEO & Operations Director, the ideal candidate will be an analytical & strategic thinker with a genuinine interest in the management of numbers.
- Management of a small team, providing support & development.
- Responsible for a robust finance function, including budgeting, forecasting, annuals audits & production of statutory accounts.
- Produce & present articulate & meaningful intelligence reports to support commercial decision-making & enhance business stability & operation.
- Undertake cost analysis & produce recommendations on ways to improve spend efficiencies.
- Manage & develop relationships with external stakeholders.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A university graduate ideally with a degree in Business or Mathematics.
- Qualified accountant; ACCA/CIMA or ACA.
- Critical thinker with a natural ability to identify trends & risks through the interrogation of data.
Ability to demonstrate robust analytical and financial modeling skills.
- A strategic & commercial thinker, passionate to continously improve business performance.
- Strong communication skills, manage & motivate a small team.
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Experience of working in healthcare is desirable.
- Circa £60,000 Basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression through to Director level is achievable.