Health & Social Care
£60,000 - £80,000 Basic + 30% Bonus
10 months ago
Harben Green is working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit a General Manager for their beautiful, purpose built nursing home in Surrey.
Well established in the UK as one of the first luxury care providers, our client has a respected and enviable reputation as a care first organisation, with all of their homes CQC rated Good or Outstanding.
A unique opportunity to manage a luxury purpose built nursing home set in beautiful grounds and easily accessed from Hampshire and Surrey. The successful candidate will be autonomous in their management of this stunning home and will use their proven management experience to maintain the homes recent and well deserved CQC rating of "Outstanding"
- Responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the home.
- Forge and develop strong relationships with suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management inline with the homes key performance indicators.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community to increase awareness and in turn occupancy.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team to create a welcoming & compassionate environment and deliver the highest standard of care to residents.
- Recruiting and establishing a strong team with particular focus on team engagement and retention.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, practices & processes is both adhered to and consistently achieved.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 2+ years senior management experience, preferably as a Registered Manager.
- Proven competency in running successful care homes meeting organisational aims and objectives.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements.
- Demonstrable skills in managing large teams, someone who can engage and develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound business acumen.
- A talented communicator, who can engage and build rapport with resident families, displaying compassion and sensitivity when required.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Basic salary circa £60,000 - £80,000, based on experience.
- 30% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (self)
Group life assurance
- Employee wellbeing program
- Childcare vouchers