Health & Social Care
Upto £80,000 Basic, 30% Bonus & Benefits
over 1 year ago
Harben Green are working with a leading luxury healthcare provider to recruit a General Manager for a stunning, purpose-built nursing & dementia care home community in Cardiff.
Award winning on many levels, my Client is known for pioneering the positive revolution in senior living & care. They actively recruit innovative & compassionate Managers who are driven to enhance the lives of their residents through quality care & service.
The opportunity to manage a large, luxury nursing & dementia care community located within easy reach of the centre of Cardiff & the M4. The successful candidate will be a strong Manager who will be provided full autonomy & support to move this stunning home forwards & achieve the rating it truly deserves.
- Overall management of the home.
- Lead, motivate & inspire your team to create a safe & compassionate environment delivering the highest quality of care.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring the quality of care both meets & exceeds Care Inspectorate and company policies & practices.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management in line with the homes key performance indicators.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience, preferably in senior management.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the latest Care Inspectorate regulations & requirements.
- Experience in turnaround projects would be an advantage.
- Sound commercial aptitude - care industry preferred but not essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Competent ability in managing large teams, someone who can engage and develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- A Registered Manager experienced in achieving organisational aims and objectives is desirable.
- Basic salary circa £75,000 - £80,000.
- 30% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days + BH)
- Pension scheme
- Employee wellbeing program
- Childcare vouchers