We are working alongside one of the UK's fastest growing care providers to source a General Manager for a large Nursing home in Liverpool.
Following a period of rapid expansion, my Client is now considered to be to be one of the top 15 care home operators in the UK. They take great pride in their sensitive approach to choosing a care home & are passionate to deliver high standards of care in a homely & supportive environment.
A great opportunity to manage a large, established nursing & dementia care community in a quiet residential area just north of Liverpool.The successful candidate will be a strong & compassionate Manager who will lead their team to continue to achieve the "Good" rating this home deserves.
- Responsible for the daily runnings of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to manage & develop your team ensuring the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Ensure the home continues to maintain a "Good" rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Maintain and improve standards inline with company policies, practices & processes.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience preferably within nursing care.
- Active RGN/RMN pin (preferred but not essential)
- Adept in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Strong people management skills, someone who will provide great leadership with a passion to develop & motivate their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound financial & business acumen - the ability to both market & manage a profitable home.
- Ability to build rapport with residents and their families, your team and the local community.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 20% bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- 5% Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent career & professional development program