Harben Green is working with an established, award-winning care provider to source a General Manager for a very attractive, purpose-built, nursing home in Andover.
Enjoying an acclaimed reputation in the care sector, my Client is committed to providing the most personalised & dignified sense of care to residents, ensuring a warm & welcoming environment within their luxurious homes.
The opportunity to manage a stunning, mid-sized, state-of-the-art, nursing home located in Andover, just west of the M3. The successful candidate will be an ambitious & passionate manager who will firmly establish the home to be the first choice in the local community.
- Daily management of the home.
- Manage & develop strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local area in order to increase awareness & in turn occupancy.
- Maintain the "Good" CQC rating upon their next inspection, striving for 'Outstanding' through continual progression.
- Provide strong & effective leadership to develop & inspire your team to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Budget & cost management - responsible for running a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience, preferably within a Nursing home.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN and/or RMA Level 4/equivalent with Nursing home experience.
- Sound marketing experience to increase awareness & occupancy in line with company objectives.
- An in-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Good communication skills, to lead from the front & mentor others to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound financial & business acumen - the ability to manage a profitable home.
- £65,000 - £70,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Rewards & Recognition program