Harben Green are working alongside one of 2018's fastest growing care providers to recruit a General Manager for a large, modern Nursing home in Bury.
Well recognised as a progressive & award winning care operator, my Client is proud of their deserving reputation & high standards of care, dedicating time & effort to respect the happiness of residents in the warmest & welcoming environments.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a large, multi-site nursing & residential care home close to Bury & within easy reach from the M66. Experienced in managing large homes, the successful candidate will lead & develop their team to maintain the 'Good' rating this home enjoys, striving to progress for 'Outstanding'.
- Responsible for the overall running of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to motivate & inspire your team ensuring the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Progress the home forward to maintain the "Good" rating overall upon their next inspection, striving for an overall 'Outstanding'.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Continue to build an excellent reputation for the home in the local area to achieve both occupancy & recruitment objectives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience preferably within 60+ bedded homes.
- Active RGN/RMN pin
- NVQ 4 or above or equivalent
- Adept in managing large "Good" rated homes and/or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- A talented communicator, someone who will provide great leadership with a passion to develop & motivate their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial acumen, skilled in both marketing & budget management.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 15% bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training & career development programme.