We are assisting a well-established, luxury care provider to recruit a General Manager for a beautiful, large nursing care home in Croydon.
Known for their acclaimed reputation for quality of care, my Client is an award-winning provider with all of their homes CQC rating Good or Outstanding. They have the vision to promote professional care whilst valuing the happiness & independence of each resident.
A unique opportunity to manage this stunning, large nursing home located in Croydon, just south of London & with easy access to the M25. The successful candidate will be a true leader, who will manage the home, continuing to provide first-class levels of exceptional care & supporting their team from the front.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Build & develop your team through effective leadership ensuring the highest quality of outstanding care is delivered.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to maximise occupancy & recruitment initiatives.
- Ensure the home continues to meet current CQC requirements & moves forward to achieve an "Outstanding" rating.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience, preferably in a Nursing home.
- Level 4 or above management qualification in Health & Social Care.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin
- Proven experience managing "Good" rated homes.
- Sound commercial awareness experienced in running a financially viable home.
- Skilled in marketing to maximise awareness & occupancy.
- A talented communicator who can lead from the front to develop & mentor large teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- £80,000 Basic salary.
- 30% Bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Training & Development programme