Harben Green is assisting a well respected, regional care operator to recruit a General Manager to manage a small portfolio of nursing & residential homes in Dronfield.
Renowned for their dedication to quality care, my Client provides a compassionate sense of culture throughout their homes & their organisation. They are actively invested in recruiting Managers who share their passion for delivering exceptional service.
The unique opportunity to manage a small portfolio of mid-sized, modern nursing & residential homes in the town of Dronfield, just north-east of Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be a true leader who will be provided with full autonomy & support to lead their teams with an infectious ambitious for progression.
- Overall responsibility for overseeing the homes.
- Drive the homes to achieve a "Good" CQC rating overall upon next inspection, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Build & coach a team, leading from the front to consistently inspire excellence & ambition to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Develop strong & compassionate relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Marketing of the homes to increase occupancy levels & awareness in line with recruitment initiatives.
- Budget & cost management to deliver profitable homes.
Key skills and knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within a nursing home.
- RMA - Level 4 or equivalent care management qualification.
- Proven experience in 'Good' homes, and/or in turning around homes.
- A skilled people manager, someone who can build, inspire and support teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- Adept in delivering & ensuring compliance with both CQC requirements & company, practices & processes.
- Strong commercial skillset - budget & cost control.
- Skilled in marketing to increase awareness & occupancy.
- A Registered Manager experienced in achieving organisational aims and objectives would be an advantage.
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression