Harben Green are working with an award-winning, fast-growing care operator to source a General Manager for a modern residential home in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Recognised as one the UK's most reputable care providers, my Client pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care across their homes. They are invested in recruiting dedicated & highly trained professionals to ensure their residents receive support & respect.
An excellent opportunity to manage a newly built, mid-size residential home in the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon, with great access to the A46. The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager who will maintain & exceed the homes current rating with an infectious ambitious for progression.
- Daily management of the home (approx 70 beds)
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Build & develop a strong team, leading from the front to consistently inspire excellence in care.
- Develop relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Promote & market the home in the local community, increasing occupancy & awareness.
- Work alongside the Regional team to set aims & objectives progressing the home to achieve an 'Outstanding' CQC rating.
- Ensure compliance with current & evolving company policies & CQC requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience in managing mid-size care homes.
- NVQ Level 4/or equivalent and above.
- Excellent communication & team building skills to support & coach your team, striving to exceed current CQC ratings.
- Proven ability in managing "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
Knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Marketing experience to increase occupancy levels & awareness in line with recruitment initiatives.
- Strong commercial skillset - budget & cost control.
- A Registered Manager experienced in meeting organisational aims and objectives would be an advantage.
- £50,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing Training & Development