Harben Green are working with a well respected & established care operator to source a General Manager for a modern, purpose-built, nursing & residential home in Solihull.
Multiple award winners, my Client is dedicated to recruiting highly skilled & motivated professionals who will enjoy long-lasting careers with them. They believe it's the power of the exceptional people they employ who truly make the difference to their residents, every day.
The opportunity to manage a mid-sized (approx 70 beds), purpose-built nursing & residential home in North Solihull with easy access to the M6. The ideal candidate will be a strong & experienced manager who will lead from the front to progress the home swiftly & achieve a "Good" CQC report.
- Daily management of the home.
- Budget & cost management to deliver profitable homes.
- Progress the home to swiftly raise standards to achieve a 'Good' CQC rating, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Recruit a passionate team & continuously inspire them to provide exceptional standards of care.
- Forge strong relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Increase occupancy & awareness, through successful marketing of the home.
- Create individual care plans for each resident, covering all aspects of care.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience in managing similar sized nursing homes.
- NVQ Level 4/or equivalent and above.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven track record in managing "Good" homes and/or turnaround experience.
- Knowledge of current & evolving CQC regulations, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Commercial awareness - budget management & a sound understanding of marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, supporting & leading a team to achieve consistent excellence.
- A Registered Manager skilled in delivering organisational aims & objectives would be an advantage.
- £60,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing Training & Development