Health & Social Care
£65,000 - £75,000 Basic salary + 25% Bonus
over 1 year ago
Harben Green is working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit a General Manager for their stunning, purpose built, residential care community in the Lymington area of Hampshire.
Well established in the UK as one of the first luxury care providers, our client enjoys an enviable reputation as a care first organisation, with all of their homes CQC rated Good or Outstanding.
Following an internal promotion, this is the unique opportunity to manage a truly stunning, purpose built residential care community based in 5 acres of beautiful grounds in the New Forest, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be autonomous in their management of this stunning home and will use their proven management experience to maintain the homes recent and well deserved CQC rating of "Outstanding"
- Responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the home.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management inline with the homes key performance indicators.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community to increase awareness and in turn drive occupancy.
- Lead, motivate and inspire your team to create a welcoming & compassionate environment and deliver the highest quality of care to residents.
- Recruiting and establishing a strong team with particular focus on team engagement and retention.
- Forge and develop strong relationships with suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, practices & processes is both adhered to and consistently achieved.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 2+ years senior management experience, preferably as a Registered Manager.
- Proven competency in running successful care homes meeting organisational aims and objectives.
- Sound business & financial acumen.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements.
- Demonstrable skills in managing large teams, someone who can engage and develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- A talented communicator, who can engage and build rapport with resident families, displaying compassion and sensitivity when required.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Basic salary circa £65,000 - £70,000, based on experience.
- 25% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (self)
- Group life assurance
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Reward & recognition programme