Harben Green are working with a luxury, well-respected care provider to recruit a General Manager for a beautiful, purpose-built nursing & residential care home in Eastbourne.
Recognised for their excellence in the elderly care sector, my Client is an award-winning provider with all of their homes rating Good or Outstanding. They have a core vision to provide their residents with independence & choice through the provision of the highest standards of care.
The perfect opportunity to manage an "Outstanding" rated, large nursing & residential care home in Eastbourne, close to the South downs & easily accessible from the A27. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic & commercially aware Manager with the ability to deliver a profitable business combined with a passion for exceptional care.
- Responsible for the overall management of the home.
- Lead, motivate and inspire your team to create a welcoming & compassionate environment and deliver the highest quality of unique care to residents.
- Develop strong relationships with residents and their families, the local community and regulatory bodies
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management in line with the homes key performance indicators.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community to enhance the home's reputation and in turn, drive occupancy.
- Ensure the home remains at an 'Outstanding' CQC rating, striving for continual success,
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven senior management experience, preferably as a Registered Manager in a similar capacity.
- Demonstrable skills in managing large teams, someone who can engage and lead their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Proven competency in running successful care home - meeting organisational aims and objectives through effective workload management.
- Solid commercial skillset - experienced in managing P&L accounts.
- Marketing experience - increasing awareness & occupancy.
- In-Depth knowledge of local & current CQC requirements & regulations ensuring continued compliance throughout.
- £75,000 Basic salary
- 30% bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount scheme
- Career development programme
- Rewards & Recognition programme