Harben Green are working with a well established, expanding luxury care provider to source a General Manager for an elegant, nursing & residential home in Maidstone.
A well-respected regional care operator in the South East, my Client is forecasting an ambitious growth plan & looking to source passionate Managers to be part of this. With a dedicated regional management network, General Managers are fully supported to ensure the highest levels of outstanding care are delivered to residents.
A unique opportunity to manage a beautiful, mid-sized (approx 55 beds) care home in Maidstone, set in extensive grounds & easy reach of the M20. The successful candidate will be a strong leader with proven experience working in the private fee-paying market & an excellent local network of health & social care professionals.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the home.
- Recruit & develop a strong, passionate team, executing targeted recruitment initiatives.
- Marketing of the home to drive the occupancy in the private fee-paying market & continue the fantastic local reputation.
- Continue to develop strong relationships with the CCG/LA & local health & social care professionals.
- Effectively run a financially stable home through continuous budget & cost control.
- Progress the home to exceed its current 'Good' rating, striving for 'Outstanding' upon the next inspection.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience, preferably in nursing homes.
- Accomplished General manager, with a strong local network of health & social professionals including CCG & LA.
- Proven track record of working in the private fee-paying market.
- RGN/RMN active PIN & RMA Level 4 and above.
- Strong leadership skills - the ability to recruit, develop & manage a large nursing team.
- Excellent track record of managing 'Good' rated homes.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC regulations & requirements, delivering process & compliance with CQC.
- Sound financial acumen - skilled in managing a profitable care home.
- £65,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- High street vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & Recognition