Harben Green are working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit a General Manager for a beautiful nursing & residential care home in Weymouth.
Renowned for their boutique, state-of-the-art nursing & residential care homes, my Client is dedicated to attracting & retaining Managers who share their passion for delivering exceptional service & personalised resident care.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a stunning, ultra-modern, 70-bed (approx) nursing residential care home in the pretty town of Weymouth. The successful candidate will be a dynamic & effective Manager who, with full autonomy & support will lead their team & manage a first-class home.
- Daily management of the home.
- Lead & engage your team to provide the highest quality of unique, person-centred resident care.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home meeting company objectives & KPI's.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community to maximise occupancy.
- Ensure the home achieves a "Good" CQC requirements upon their first inspection.
- Build good, long-standing relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years proven management experience, preferably within the Care sector.
- Senior management experience within hospitality & retail will also be strongly considered.
- An understanding of current CQC & local authority regulations is desirable, however full training can be undertaken for the right candidate.
- Sound commercial aptitude - care industry preferred but not essential.
- Skilled in marketing to increase awareness & occupancy.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Competent ability in managing large teams, someone who can engage and develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Up to £80,000 Basic salary
- 30% Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee wellbeing & care program
- Training & Development opportunities