We are assisting a growing, national care operator to recruit a General Manager for a large, multi-site nursing & residential care home in Rutherglen, Glasgow.
A progressive & award winning care operator, my Client is proud to promote their passion for excellence in quality care, They are dedicated to recruit & develop care professionals who will share their values & culture.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a large, modern nursing care home comprising of four individual houses, in Rutherglen south of Glasgow. Experienced in managing a large, multi-site service, the successful candidate will lead a multi-disciplined team to maintain & progress their 'Good' CI grade.
- Responsible for the clinical & commercial running of the home.
- Build, develop & motivate a large, multi-disciplined team in the provision of high-quality person-centred care.
- Provide strong & inspirational leadership - maintain & improve CI requirements, achieving consistent compliance.
- Establish a strong local network, building great relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Promote an excellent reputation for the home to achieve both occupancy & recruitment targets.
- Achieve business objectives - care plan auditing, budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience managing multi-site and/or large teams (90+).
- Active RGN/RMN pin is desirable but not essential.
- RMA NVQ 4 or above/equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current Care Inspectorate regulations & requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Proven competency in running large, successful nursing homes - meeting organisational aims and objectives through effective workload management.
- Talented people manager. Experienced in HR, you will support your team leading them to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- Market leading basic salary.
- 20% bonus scheme.
- Rewards & recognition culture.
- Generous holiday allowance (28+ BH)
- Training & career development opportunities.