Working alongside one of the UK's leading care operators to recruit a General Manager for a large, multi-unit nursing & residential care home located near Bury, Greater Manchester.
Privately owned & progressive, my Client is dedicated to providing high-quality, person-centred care through their devoted & highly-experienced teams. They attract & retain truly talented & compassionate individuals who share their passion for excellence.
An exciting opportunity to run a large, nursing & residential care home comprising multiple units of specialist levels of care. The successful candidate will have proven turnaround experience & be a gifted leader with exceptional organisational skills.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the home.
- Ensure process & compliance is well established, progressing the home to achieve a "Good" CQC report upon the next inspection.
- Increase operational efficiency through implementing & monitoring improvement programmes.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to successfully achieve budget targets.
- Develop & implement a fully comprehensive training program, boosting morale & confidence amongst your team.
- Recruit committed individuals, ensuring a good balance of skills across your team & decreasing the use of agency staff.
- Establish a strong referral network within the local community whilst building compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent with an active Nursing Pin.
- 2+ years management experience within a “good” care home, including the successful completion of a turnaround project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering consistent compliance.
- Experienced in recruiting & developing an effective & loyal team.
- Exceptional organisational skills & knowledgeable in reviewing care assessment & plans.
- Sound financial acumen - effective in budgeting & cost control.
- Experienced in managing multi-site and/or large teams.
- Circa £55,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus (up to 20%)
- Generous annual leave (28+ BH)
- Excellent professional development opportunities