Harben Green are working with a leading specialist care operator source a Home Manager for a purpose-built nursing home in Hampshire.
My Client is dedicated to providing carefully-crafted, personalised care plans for people with complex & challenging behaviours. Dedicated to retaining a loyal team they provide specialist training opportunities supporting their employees to reach their full potential.
A unique opportunity for a Nurse-qualified individual with a background in managing care homes dedicated to people with complex behavioural needs. The ideal candidate will be passionate to support their teams in enriching the lives of their residents through the highest standards of innovative, person-centred care.
- Manage a responsive & well-led clinical service across this large nursing care home comprising of multiple units.
- Guide & develop your teams to ensure each unit has a safe environment committed to the personal development of residents - attentive to practical, physical and emotional needs.
- Deliver continued compliance with company policies & CQC requirements, maintaining & progressing the "Good" ratings across the service.
- Build strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local community networks & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively manage & evolve clinical & financial performance through achieving & setting key business objectives.
- Monitor the delivery of quality care through risk assessments & care plan auditing.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven track record (3+ years) managing 60+ bedded complex nursing homes.
- Registered Nurse - active NMC pin,
- Excellent working knowledge of the needs of adults with learning disabilities & complex behavioural needs.
- Experienced in leading "Good" rated homes, adept in delivering innovative, individual care plans.
- An inspirational leader - someone who will build & motivate a loyal team to consistently achieve personal & professional excellence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements with a proven ability in delivering process & compliance.
- Highly organised - adept in meeting organisational KPI's, skilled in managing budgets & maintaining accurate records.
- Level 5 diploma in Health & Social care.
- Circa £70,000 basic salary
- Relocation package offered
- Professional development opportunities
- Rewarding company culture