Harben Green is working with a leading, nationwide care provider to source a General Manager for a luxury multi-site nursing home in Stevenage.
One of the UK's top 10 leading care home providers, my Client is passionate to be the first-choice care home for residents and colleagues in each of the communities their homes are located. They understand the importance of developing their Managers so as to enjoy long & rewarding careers.
A great opportunity for a strong General Manager to manage this large, multi-site home set in landscaped gardens just outside Stevenage. The successful candidate will lead & develop their team to drive standards forward and take this lovely home from its current rating to the rating it truly deserves.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Provide strong leadership and develop & inspire your team to deliver the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Ensure the home moves forward to improve & exceed current CQC requirements & achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for the financial running of the home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experienced in managing Nursing homes.
- Proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Strong management skills, someone who can provide effective leadership across large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Circa £60,000 basic salary
- £13,500 Annual bonus
- £2000 Welcome bonus
- High street discount scheme
- Award-winning CIPD programme
- Career development opportunities.