We are working alongside one of the UK’s leading luxury care operators to recruit a General Manager for their beautiful, purpose-built care home in Chorleywood.
As one of the UK's first luxury care providers, my client enjoys an enviable reputation as a care first organisation, with all of their homes CQC rated Good or Outstanding. Award-winners on many levels, they are known for pioneering the positive revolution in senior living & care.
An amazing opportunity to manage a large, luxury nursing home located on the edge of the Chilterns, just a short drive from Watford & the M25. The successful candidate will be autonomous in their management of this stunning home & will lead their team to continue to provide exceptional levels of first-class care.
- Responsible for the overall management of the home.
- Lead, motivate & inspire your team to create a welcoming & compassionate environment and deliver the highest standard of care to residents.
- Financial management including cost, budget & audit management inline with the homes key performance indicators.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home within the local community to increase awareness and in turn occupancy.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, practices & processes is consistently achieved.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience, preferably in senior management.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the latest CQC regulations & requirements.
- Demonstrable skills in managing large teams, someone who can engage and develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial aptitude - care industry preferred but not essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- A Registered Manager experienced in achieving organisational aims and objectives is desirable.
- Basic salary circa £70,000 - £75,000.
- 30% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (30 days + BH)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (self)
- Employee wellbeing program
- Childcare vouchers