We are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's fastest growing care providers to source a General Manager for their elderly care Nursing home in Dudley, West Midlands.
My client considers themself to be a pioneering & progressive Care provider who, during 2018 have grown to 40 homes across England & Scotland. As one of the top 15 care home operators in the UK, they take pride in their sensitive approach to choosing a care home and strive to create home from home feel throughout their business.
Managing this mid to large sized nursing home in Dudley, the successful candidate will be an experienced manager who will thrive on the opportunity to turnaround the homes current CQC from "Requires Improvement" to "Good."
- Manage the daily running of the Nursing home.
- Develop and consistently review care assessment plans to maintain and improve standards inline with company policies, practices & external regulatory obligations (CQC)
- Lead, motivate and develop your team to provide outstanding, personalised levels of care.
- Manage your staff team to achieve the business goals of the home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A successful & strong Home Manager
- Active RGN/RMN pin (preferred but not essential)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations.
- Self motivated and passionate to continuously drive the highest standards of care.
- Strong commercial acumen - an understanding of the organisations business drivers and the ability to exercise good judgement at all times.
- Ability to build rapport with residents and their families, your team and the local community.
- Excellent communication and demonstrable leaderships skills managing teams.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 20% bonus scheme
- Excellent career & professional development program