Health & Social Care
£65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
9 months ago
We are assisting a fast growing, luxury care operator on the South Coast to recruit a Head of Care Quality across their Nursing home portfolio.
Our client provides luxury, boutique nursing homes for older people along the south coast of England. Primarily focused on the self-fund, private pay market, the company has plans to expand rapidly over the next 5 years.
As Head of Care Quality, you will support the Regional Operations Managers and Home Management team to achieve high levels of quality compliance and service delivery through a process of continuous improvement.
- Devise and ensure delivery of an annual audit plan to include internal and external (third party) audits.
- Ensure that internal audit tools are relevant and in line with regulatory requirements. Ensure these are bench-marked against best practice and that a regular review of audit tools take place.
- Promote a person-centred approach to care by supporting effective care planning, promoting & inspire positive staff attitudes and assist with clinical supervision.
- Monitor and ensure the accurate production of quality indicators and metrics at Home level and use data to identify potential areas for support and improvement.
Key skills and knowledge:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in care, preferably with two years in a multi-site quality role
- Experience of working with clients with dementia
- First-hand experience of achieving GOOD or above CQC ratings
- Proven experience of delivering and developing robust quality assurance systems and processes
- A nursing background would be an advantage although not essential
- Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
- Leading benefits package
- Pension scheme