Health & Social Care,
Competitive basic + attractive bonus scheme
9 months ago
We are recruiting for a Head of Internal Recruitment to join our dynamic & innovative Head Office team at Harben Green.
Formed in 2015, we are a leading executive search & recruitment agency specialising in permanent senior management appointments. We have a well established UK footprint & in 2019 we will increase our international presence.
Market leading within the Health & Social Care sector, in 2018 we launched our specialist finance & human resources divisions & we will continue to evolve our business, launching an interim executive division.
Our people are at the heart of what we do & ultimately will determine the success of our business. Inline with our 2019 growth plan we are looking to recruit a number of Consultants & support roles to facilitate our expansion. This is a great opportunity for the Head of Internal Recruitment to join us & lead our continuous recruitment drive.
- Talent map graduates & experienced consultants through LinkedIn, social media, job boards etc
- Approach identified talent to promote & attract them to our business.
- Arrange & conduct first stage interviews, communicate subsequent feedback & offers of employment.
- Strengthen our established links with local universities to attract new graduates into a career in recruitment at Harben Green.
- Represent & promote joining our company at graduate employment events.
- Manage our onboarding process.
- Shape & evolve our existing recruitment process.
- Work alongside our Head of Marketing to run advertising campaigns.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Previous experience within an internal or agency recruitment role.
- Motivated through KPI's & financial reward to attract the best talent to our business in a highly competitive market.
- Skilled in business networking, both over the phone & in person.
- Highly organised, the ability to organise multiple diaries.
- Flexible approach. On occasion, you may be required to conduct interviews away from the office & out of office hours.
- Sound IT skills & ability to effectively use social media for business means.
- Competitive basic - based on experience.
- Attractive bonuses - hire & retention.
- Health Club membership.
- Ability to join a company who actively promote work/life balance.