Harben Green are working with an award-winning, national care provider to source a Head of Quality to join their senior management team.
Recognised in the UK's top 20 care providers, my Client benefits from an excellent reputation within the sector. They are passionate to attract & support the development of a strong team who will share in their vision & values.
Working closely with the COO, this is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced senior manager to implement & develop the quality & compliance function across the Group. The successful candidate will be passionate to deliver person-centred care of the highest quality focusing on the resident experience.
- Oversee the quality & compliance across the nationwide portfolio of nursing & residential care homes.
- Lead & support your regional management team to ensure compliance in line with company policies & UK regulatory bodies requirements & regulations.
- Monitor & lead the accurate production of quality indicators using data to identify potential areas for support and improvement.
- Carry out inspections across the homes to ensure they consistently progress to achieve excellent CQC & CI reports.
- Manage clinical care auditing processes across the homes.
- Promote a person-centred approach to care by supporting effective care planning & inspiring positivity throughout the homes.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years management in older people nursing & residential care homes.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification in care.
- RMN/RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- A proven track record managing homes with a "Good" CQC rating and/or turnaround experience.
- Extensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC, Care Inspectorate (desirable) & UK Healthcare regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- Provide strong leadership to support your Regional team to deliver outstanding levels of care & achieve career progression.
- Clinical auditing experience.
- MUST have a full Driving license.
- £75,000 Basic salary
- £3k Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance (28+BH)
- Professional development opportunities
- Reward & recognition culture