Health & Social Care
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE + 25% Bonus + £2k Welcome bonus
over 1 year ago
Harben Green is working with a leading national care operator to source a Home Manager for their purpose built nursing home in Bristol.
An established & well respected residential & nursing home care provider, my Client strives to improve the lives of their residents through a unique and award winning care centred approach. They are passionate to create individual career & clear internal progression for their Managers.
The opportunity to manage a modern, purpose built nursing home based towards the centre of Bristol. The successful candidate will be a passionate Manager who will lead their established & successful team to drive standards forward & provide the highest standards of care.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure the highest quality of person-centred resident & nursing care is delivered.
- Ensure the home only moves forward to improve & exceed current CQC requirements & achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the care sector.
- RGN/RMN active PIN.
- Proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Strong people management & communication skills, someone who can provide great leadership to develop and inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- £45,000 - £55,000 DOE Basic salary
- £2,000 Welcome bonus
- 25% Annual bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Career & professional development