Harben Green are working with an award-winning, well-respected care operator to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, purpose-built nursing & residential home in Bristol.
Recognised as one of the Top 20 Care Home providers across the South & East of England, my Client is dedicated to delivering the most individualised, personal care to residents in the happiest of homes.
A unique opportunity to manage a "Good", mid-sized care home nr Bristol, within reach of the M5. The successful candidate will maintain the excellent reputation the home enjoys, whilst ensuring continued progression to maximise the high occupancy & standards of care.
- Daily management of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to motivate & coach your team, creating a positive culture of person-centred care.
- Ensure compliance with current & evolving CQC requirements & regulations.
- Develop compassionate relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Drive the home to maintain their "Good" rating, striving for progression to reflect company targets.
- Meet budget & audit objectives through financial management.
- Market the home to maximise occupancy & maintain an excellent reputation in the community.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience - preferably within a nursing home.
- RMA Level 5 and above.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- Proven experience in managing 'Good' homes & skilled in delivering process & compliance with CQC.
- A strong understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to lead & inspire a team to provide outstanding quality care.
- Sound commercial skillset - budget & cost management.
- Marketing experience to drive occupancy & awareness of the home.
- Circa £65,000 Basic salary
- £10,000 bonus
- Training & Development programme
- Rewards & Recognition