We are working with a national care provider to recruit a Home Manager for a purpose-built, nursing & residential home near Thetford.
My Client is committed to investing in the personal & professional development of their teams. They are true to their vision to deliver consistently high levels of outstanding care & make a real & lasting difference to their residents.
The opportunity to manage a lovely 70-bedded, modern elderly care home in Thetford, just south of Norwich with easy access to the A11. The successful candidate will be a strong leader who will thrive as they using their excellent track record with CQC to deliver the "Good" rating this home deserves.
- Day to day running of the home.
- Promote & market the home within the local community to enhance the reputation & drive occupancy.
- Financial management - effective budget & cost control.
- Lead & develop your team to deliver excellent levels of person-centred care, reflecting the companies values.
- Create individual care plans for residents, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is achieved.
- Turn the home around to exceed its current rating & achieve a 'Good' rating upon their next inspection.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience in nursing care homes.
- RGN/RMN active PIN.
- Commercial awareness - budgets & cost control to deliver a profitable home.
- Strong marketing experience to drive occupancy levels & enhance the home's reputation
A strong understanding of CQC compliance, experienced in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Proven ability in managing "Good" CQC rated homes, Turnaround experience would be an advantage.
Excellent communication, team working & leadership skills to effectively inspire your team to achieve constant success.
- £65,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & Recognition programme
- Training & Development