Harben Green are working with a leading, established care provider to source a Home Manager for a luxury, purpose-built residential home in Gateshead.
Well recognised as one of the UK's leading care providers, my Client is committed to investing time & dedication into the professional development of their teams, ensuring they enjoy long-lasting & rewarding careers with them.
A great opportunity one of my Client's flagship residential homes located near the historic town of Gateshead. The successful candidate will be a commercially-adept manager who can effectively market the home, achieving full occupancy & deliver exceptional standards of care.
- Day-to-day running of this mid-sized (approx 65 bedded) dementia care home.
- Effectively market the home to maximise the occupancy & continue the good reputation.
- Develop & lead a passionate team, coaching them to continue to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Forge strong & compassionate relationships with the residents, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Maintain the homes "Good" CQC rating, striving to achieve "Outstanding" upon the next inspection.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent management qualification in care or a willingness to study for one.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who can build & recruit a passionate team to consistently achieve success.
- Past experience of managing "Good" rated homes.
- Commercially adept; the ability to carry out budgeting & cost control.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Sound marketing & promotion knowledge to increase the home's occupancy.
- £45,000 Basic salary
- £13,500 bonus
- £2,000 welcome bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training & Development programme
- Rewards & Recognition