Harben Green are working with an award-winning, well-established care provider to source a Home Manager for a modern, purpose-built, nursing & residential home in Cambridge.
Recognised as one of the Top 20 care providers, my Client is committed to supporting their teams every step of the way, ensuring each individual receives the very best learning programmes and professional development.
The opportunity to manage an attractive large, purpose-built (approx 90 beds) nursing home in Cambridge, just a short walk from the picturesque River Cam. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious & driven manager, experienced in managing large homes and who can inspire a passionate team to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Responsible for the daily runnings of the home.
- Budget & cost control to run a profitable home.
- Provide effective leadership to motivate & inspire your team to deliver outstanding care.
- Create individual care plans for residents, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is achieved.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Marketing of the home to raise awareness & drive occupancy levels.
- Maintain & exceed the "Good" CQC rating upon the next inspection.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience, preferably within a Nursing home.
- RMA Level 4 or above / equivalent management qualification in care.
- RGN/RGM Active Pin.
- A proven track record managing large homes with a "Good" CQC rating.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Talented people manager, with the ability to lead from the front to develop & drive large multi-disciplined teams.
- Previous marketing experience to effectively raise awareness in the local community.
- Commercially adept - understanding of budget & cost management.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- £13,500 bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme
- Rewards & Recognition