Harben Green are working with a well-established, respected care provider to source a Home Manager for their modern, nursing & residential home in Hailsham.
As one of the UK's largest providers, my client is renowned for their award-winning reputation in the care sector. They are dedicated to developing their teams and provide excellent training & career opportunities to ensure professional growth.
A great opportunity to manage this large (approx 90 beds), recently acquired, modern nursing & residential home located just outside Hailsham. The successful candidate will be a strong & experienced manager who can build, lead a passionate team to deliver an 'Outstanding' standard of care.
- Daily management of the home.
- Build, lead & coach a passionate team to deliver outstanding levels of compassionate care to all residents.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively market the home in the community to raise occupancy levels & awareness.
- Create individual care plans for residents, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is achieved.
- Run a financially profitable home, carrying out budget & cost control responsibilities.
- Maintain the homes 'Good' CQC rating, aiming to achieve an 'Outstanding' CQC rating upon the next inspection.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management in nursing homes.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent management qualification in care or a willingness to study one.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- Excellent leadership experience across multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record in managing large homes with a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Sound knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Marketing experience; with the ability to raise awareness & increase the home's occupancy.
- Commercially adept - budget & cost control.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training & Development programme
- Reward & recognition culture