Harben Green are working with a leading not-for-profit care provider to source a Home Manager for their modern, purpose-built nursing & residential home in Cheltenham.
One of the largest charity care providers, my Client is committed to providing their teams with career progression through ongoing training & development schemes.
A unique opportunity to manage an attractive, large (approx 80 beds) purpose-built nursing & residential home in Cheltenham, with easy access to the A40 & M5. The ideal candidate will be a strong & commercially-adept manager who will successfully maintain the homes 'Outstanding' rating.
- Overall management of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to motivate & develop both the care & support teams to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Effectively manage a profitable home inline with company targets & objectives.
- Forge strong, long-lasting relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently achieved.
- Promote the home within the local community to raise awareness and in turn, maximise occupancy levels.
- Continue the homes 'Outstanding' CQC rating, achieving continual success for the home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience in nursing homes.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent management qualification in care.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin is desirable but not essential.
- Proven financial experience, skilled in effective budget & cost control.
- A true leader with strong management skills; ability to continue to motivate the team to deliver the most compassionate care.
- Proven experience in managing large homes with a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Strong knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Excellent commercial awareness, skilled in marketing.
- £60,000 Basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive travel allowance
- High street discounts - retail & leisure
- Career development opportunities
- Reward & recognition culture