Harben Green are working with a national, well-established care provider to source a Home Manager for their modern, purpose-built nursing & residential home in Blackburn.
An award-winning care provider across the UK, my Client is dedicated to ensuring their teams enjoy long-lasting & rewarding careers with them, providing the very best learning & development opportunities to all.
An excellent opportunity to manage a large, (approx 90 beds) purpose-built nursing & residential home in Blackburn, with easy access to the M65. The successful candidate will be a strong & ambitious manager who will use their experience in achieving 'Good' CQC reports to strive for an 'Outstanding' rating upon the next inspection.
- Daily management of the home.
- Provide excellent leadership, building & recruiting a passionate team to deliver outstanding levels of care.
- Financially run the home, carrying out budget & cost control management.
- Effectively market the home in the community, to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
- Maintain the homes 'Good' CQC rating, striving to achieve 'Oustanding' through continual success.
- Forge strong, long-lasting relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently achieved.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience in nursing homes.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent management qualification in care.
- A proven track record managing large homes with a "Good" CQC rating.
- Excellent commercial awareness - budget & cost control.
- Sound marketing experience to increase the homes awareness & maximise occupancy levels.
- In-depth knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- A strong & experienced leader, who can build & recruit a long-lasting multidisciplinary team to deliver the most compassionate care.
- £50,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- High street discounts - retail & leisure
- Training & Development programme
- Reward & recognition culture