Harben Green are working with an award-winning care provider to recruit a Home Manager for an attractive, purpose-built nursing care home in Bristol.
Well respected within the care sector & known for their supportive & caring homes, my Client is proud to promote a recognition based company culture where employees are trained & developed to enjoy long & rewarding careers.
The opportunity to manage a modern, approx 50-bedded nursing home located just south of Bristol. Experienced in delivering CQC compliance, the ideal candidate will be a strong & driven Manager who will thrive in swiftly & effectively progressing this lovely home & developing a passionate team.
- Overall management of the home.
- Develop & implement a turnaround strategy to improve & exceed current CQC requirements & achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Provide strong leadership - coach & inspire your team to provide the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Monitor compliance with CQC regulations, company policies & processes ensuring these are consistently achieved.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase awareness & occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within nursing homes.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Proven track record turning around failing homes combined with the experience of managing "Good" rated homes.
- In-depth CQC knowledge & improvement experience in delivering CQC regulations compliance.
- Strong people management skills, someone who can provide strong & effective leadership with a passion to develop & mentor their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget & cost control & skilled in marketing to increase awareness & drive occupancy.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 25% bonus
- Ongoing training & career development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme