We are working with a privately owned care operator to recruit a Home Manager for a spacious mid-sized (approx 60 beds) residential care home in Nottingham.
My Client is a well established, expanding regional provider renowned for their vision to make a real difference to the lives of their residents through outstanding care. They are driven to recruit passionate & devoted people who share their deep-set company values.
A fantastic opportunity to manage an award-winning, purpose-built "Good" rated home set in beautifully landscaped gardens just outside Nottingham city centre. Talented in marketing, the ideal candidate will be an inspirational Manager who will lead their team to continue to develop the home's excellent reputation & drive occupancy levels.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- Lead, develop & motivate a passionate team to continue to provide an exceptional level of person-centred care.
- Forge strong & compassionate relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively promote & further establish the reputation of the home delivering company marketing & occupancy objectives.
- Maintain the "Good" CQC rating, striving for progression to achieve "Outstanding".
- Ensure compliance with current & evolving CQC requirements & regulations is consistently adhered to.
- Financial management - meeting budget & audit targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the older people care sector.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to lead & inspire your team to progress to achieve career goals & ambition whilst delivering exceptional levels of care.
- Sound marketing experience to further develop the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- Proven track record managing 'Good' homes.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- £7.5k Bonus
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Ongoing training & career development