We are working alongside an established, progressive care operator to source a Home Manager for a modern mid-sized (50 beds approx) nursing & residential home in the Wolverhampton area.
A well-respected care operator my Client is dedicated to providing the highest quality resident care throughout their homes. They look for passionate & caring individuals who, through continued learning will enjoy long-lasting & rewarding careers.
A great opportunity to manage a lovely purpose-built, nursing & residential home easily accessible from Dudley & Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will be a strong Manager who will deliver exceptional levels of care, leading from the front with an infectious ambition for progress.
- Responsible for the overall management of the home.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC regulations is consistently delivered to maintain & progress their "Good" rating.
- Build, coach & develop your team to deliver outstanding care through strong & effective leadership.
- Forge compassionate, long-lasting relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing & promotion of the home within the heart of the local community, driving occupancy levels.
- Run a financially profitable home, carrying out budget & cost control responsibilities.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years' home management experience.
- RMA Level 4 or above /equivalent management qualification in care.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN
- A proven ability managing "Good" rated and/or turning around failing homes.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- A strong & motivational manager, someone who can engage & develop their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Marketing experience; with the ability to raise awareness & increase the home's occupancy.
- Commercially adept - budget & cost control.
- Circa £55,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Continuous professional development.